Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Week's Friday Fun Poll Results: Giving Hosiery As A Christmas Gift

Last week, I asked about us giving hosiery as a gift. Read the remainder of the blog entries for the results.

Where are you from?

BC
Massachusetts
ca
NC
Virginia

How Old Are You?

37
46
18
35
42

Please choose the sex that best describes you.

Male.100.0%5
Female0.0%0

Has your significant other expressed any interest in receiving hosiery as a gift for Christmas?

No.75.0%3 [I wrote, not applicable]
Yes.25.0%1

If you did give hosiery as a gift, then would you feel that you need to also give something else?

No.25.0%1
I don't know.25.0%1
Yes.50.0%2

If you were to give hosiery as a gift, then how many pairs would you give?

If I were to give only hosiery, then I would give this many pairs.1, 4, 10, 12
If I were to give hosiery, in addition to something else, then I would give this many pairs.1, 4, 5, 6

I wrote, hosiery can be expensive, so 1 is not so bad.

Did you enjoy this?

No.0.0%0
I don't know.50.0%2
Yes.50.0%2

Would you like me to make more of these surveys?

No.0.0%0
Yes.100.0%4

I think that the 18 year old fellow quit the survey, because he felt that the questions did not apply to him. I probably should have put N.A. as an option for the main questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment