Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Stylish Fox: Misc. Questions

Remember to ask questions below.

Read the remainder of the blog entry for the last part of the interview. Be sure to check out the other interview questions, by clicking interviews, which can also be found in the right column, under Popular Topics.

On your web site's your web site's about-page, you mention "Labrador Retriever resistant". Do you actually test all of your hosiery out on a Labrador Retriever?

Haha, well, we have two 90-lb labs, and one of them is very determined that he is a lap dog. I somehow managed to not have a single run from his claws in the past two years, so I guess that counts as a durability testing. But I certainly don’t recommend running such tests with your hosiery!

You list your best selling products, but what about your higher quality products that deserve more attention? What are some products that you think that most people don't know about, but would like to know about?

I choose all of my products very carefully, after checking consumer reviews or testing samples myself. The European hosiery we feature is different from the typical hosiery you can find around here. Most people don’t understand the difference until they can touch it for themselves.

I would like people to know that you can get different hosiery for different uses. For example, you can have a high denier to keep you warm in winter or a low denier to stay cool in summer. If you are very tall, you can get thigh highs with silicon bands to keep them in place.

It would be nice for women to know that fishnets don’t just have to be for Halloween or the club. In fact, they can look very sophisticated when worn in “nude” colors. We have a variety of them that are a bit more mellow that what you can find around here. In Russia, most women have fishnets that they wear on a regular basis.

There are a lot of fashion options. You can get fancy prints, patterns, or colors. It doesn’t just have to be black or brown.

On the website, there is a place where you can sign up for a newsletter. As more products are added, they will be featured on our Facebook page and in the newsletter.

Your web site seems to be quite nice. Did you make it yourself? If not, then how did you find the creator of the web site?

Thank you! I made it with some help.

The basic website was available from Presta Shop, and you are able to do all sorts of customizing.

The logo, header and color scheme were created by our friends, Yellow Bike Studio, and I love how it ended up looking.

Is there anything that you'd like the world to know, that I haven't asked about? Feel free to comment.

It is discussed more and more in the media but I’d like to mention again that hosiery is not a tool of torture anymore. With all the styles that are available currently, it can become a great accessory that will complete your outfit and it will provide warmth and comfort in colder seasons. I hope you give it a try, and I’m sure you will find it much more comfortable and fun than a pair of jeans.

Thank you very much for this interview, Eugene. I’m a big fan of your blog and I admire what you do and your hosiery mission!

You are welcome. Thank you, also. I really enjoyed this. As I mentioned in that email, this felt like a step forward for me, because I could be like a reporter, finding new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment