Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Wore Sheers Today

I wore black day-sheer hosiery with my shorts, when I went to work. I think that some people looked at me, but for the most part, it was an uneventful day.

It was a positive experience for me, because I have not worn black sheers for quite some time. For quite some time, the only sheers that I only wore were skin coloured. I only wore them in a couple of types of situations. When I wore my kilt, I wanted to keep the focus on the kilt, and not my legs. When I wore shorts and hosiery with my mom, she would want me to wear skin coloured hosiery, so that nobody would see my hosiery clad legs very easily.

I am glad that I can put the black sheers to good use. I can finally start clearing out my hosiery drawer, as they get worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment