Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Hosiery Store: The Tight Spot

I found this blog post hidden in my list of blog posts. It was created before Aug. 7, 2011! I had completely forgotten about it. Read the remainder of my post for somebody's description of a new hosiery store.

Personally, I find high street hosiery shopping a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look when worn, but with our Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail. In contrast The Tight Spot will offer an extensive range, an enjoyable shopping experience and everything will be delivered straight to your door! Shopping is made simple and easy, with advice from ‘The Buzz Room’ - a forum full of our hosiery experts, free delivery and returns, as well as a customer helpline for the highest quality of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment