Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just Sold Hosiery At The Front Door

I'm so happy. It's good to get a pair of hosiery off of my hands.

This is the first time that somebody actually came to my home to buy it. A lady planned to come out to look at them. When I explained that many of the pairs might not fit, she did not want to come all the way out here, just to look at only 1 or 2 styles. So, she sent her husband, who was already heading out this way. He came by several moments, ago.

I really hope that she likes them, because these are supposed to be comparable to Wolford. If I recall correctly, I told her that there are aspects that are not as good. Also, I showed her photos of the products as they were, so she should know what she is getting.

I am hoping to add this to the boutique, but if I do, then I will probably need to use a different shopping cart, which would confuse people. I am sure that I can work through it, though. I am excited to think about the possibilities.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment