Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Serene Branson's Legs

Usually, the videos and photos that I share have a delightful, an interesting or a fun tone to them. However, I thought that I would try something slightly different. Check out this video of a news reporter, Serene Branson, who had serious problem occur as she was in the middle of reporting on camera. She lost her ability to say what she wanted. She talked about her experience during an interview, after she got out of the hospital.

She wore hosiery during the interview. The interviewer seemed to, also. I am glad that Serene did. The outfit, that she chose, gave her that touch of respectability, which is in contrast to her ordeal, which might have taken some respectability away from her.

Have you ever had that happen to you or somebody you know? Do you think that what I said about respectability is correct?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment